- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Geographic location
- Pages you view
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- Metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
- Your interactions with any videos we offer
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide the requested Services to you
- To provide you with useful content
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law)
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services
- In connection with our security and compliance programs
- To administer our websites
- To communicate with you
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want to opt-in to any direct marketing.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us through our enquiry form on the website.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us by contacting us through our enquiry form on the website.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us through our enquiry form on the website.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- We are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- We are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- You no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
- You believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING TO STORAGE ONLY
- You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
- We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.