How To Sell Your Value Over Price & Convert More SalesAugust 11, 2018
Why Lazy Salespeople Won’t Win Business!August 22, 2018
One of the questions I’m asked on a regular is “how do I close prospects and move them forward from being potentials into actuals?”. I talk to my customers a lot about how the majority of objections happen because you have not qualified your prospects effectively.
In this video, I talk through how you can learn to qualify your leads using BANT.
BANT stands for Budget, Authority, Need and Time. I’ve outlined a few questions you should be asking your prospects in order to qualify them and eventually bring them over the line.
Those questions are:
1. Has the budget been set aside for this project?
2. What is this problem costing you?
3. How do you typically get approval to spend your budget?
1. Is there anyone else involved in the decision-making process?
2. Who is involved in setting the budget?
3. What does the decision-making process look like at your company?
1. What are you main areas of priority?
2. How long has this been a problem for you?
3. How much are these issues costing you in terms of time and money?
1. What has prevented you from fixing this problem in the past?
2. What kind of timeframe are we looking at to implement this?
3. What has made you look into this now?
These questions are part of a series of 42 qualifying questions to ask your prospect that I have written to help my clients get better sales results. Download the full list of questions here and start achieving better sales success in your business!
Join hundreds of other ambitious sales people and sign up to receive my Saturday Sales Tips straight to your inbox:
Follow me on social media: