BANT stands for Budget, Authority, Need and Time. I’ve outlined a few questions you should be asking your prospects in order to qualify them and eventually bring them over the line.
Those questions are:
- Has the budget been set aside for this project?
- What is this problem costing you?
- How do you typically get approval to spend your budget?
- Is there anyone else involved in the decision-making process?
- Who is involved in setting the budget?
- What does the decision-making process look like at your company?
- What are you main areas of priority?
- How long has this been a problem for you?
- How much are these issues costing you in terms of time and money?
- What has prevented you from fixing this problem in the past?
- What kind of timeframe are we looking at to implement this?
- What has made you look into this now?
These questions are part of a series of 42 qualifying questions to ask your prospect that I have written to help my clients get better sales results. Download the full list of questions here and start achieving better sales success in your business!