BANT stands for Budget, Authority, Need and Timing.
I’ve outlined a few questions you should be asking your prospects in order to qualify them and eventually bring them over the line.
Those questions are:
1. Has the budget been set aside for this project?
2. What is this problem costing you?
3. How do you typically get approval to spend your budget?
1. Is there anyone else involved in the decision-making process?
2. Who is involved in setting the budget?
3. What does the decision-making process look like at your company?
1. What are you main areas of priority?
2. How long has this been a problem for you?
3. How much are these issues costing you in terms of time and money?
1. What has prevented you from fixing this problem in the past?
2. What kind of timeframe are we looking at to implement this?
3. What has made you look into this now?
These questions are part of a series of 52 qualifying questions to ask your prospect that I have written to help my clients get better sales results.